A wealth of AI research, education and resources available to attendees
If you’re looking to begin building a better understanding of the role of AI in radiology, or if you have already gained practical experience in its applications, you will find something interesting to explore among the many AI offerings at RSNA 2023.
- Visit South Hall to experience the AI Showcase. Meet with experts from over 90 companies delivering next-level AI software, product demonstrations and solutions. Connect with exhibitors and participate in hands-on learning, networking and special engagement areas in this centrally located annual meeting destination.
- Stop by the RSNA AI Theater, South Hall, Booth 4765, to hear about the hottest topics in AI, machine learning and deep learning. For the complete RSNA AI Theater event schedule, visit Meeting.RSNA.org.
- Visit the RSNAI Resource Center, South Hall, Booth 4665 to get informed and get involved in RSNA AI opportunities. Learn more about the proven RSNA Imaging AI Certificate Program, find resources to advance AI education and get information about RSNA’s leadership in AI research and building ground-truth data. Representatives will also be available to provide updates on the Medical Imaging and Data Resource Center (MIDRC) and will share information about other RSNA-led imaging AI efforts including our journal, Radiology: Artificial Intelligence. On Monday, Nov. 27, at 4 p.m. CT, RSNA will hold a special presentation to recognize the winners of the RSNA Abdominal Trauma Detection AI Challenge and the Screening Mammography Breast Cancer Detection AI Challenge.
- Stop by the RSNA Imaging AI in Practice Demonstration, South Hall, Booth 4358, for 30-minute, multivendor interoperability demonstrations showcasing the practice of the future with new technologies and communication standards needed to integrate AI into the diagnostic radiology workflow.
- In the RSNA AI Deep Learning Lab, located in the Learning Center, experience unique sessions covering a range of AI topics and skill levels including several beginner-friendly options. Engage with deep learning tools, write basic algorithms, learn how to organize data for implementation and improve your general knowledge of AI technology. (Registration required; $100 fee)
- Take advantage of AI-related presentations at the two Learning Center theaters. This year the theaters will feature presentations of timely research and translational science covering four current topics: generative AI, sustainability in imaging, imaging of immunotherapy and theranostics. Watch 7-minute presentations of these papers live daily. Access schedules for both Learning Center theaters on Meeting.RSNA.org or via the meeting app.