A fresh look and some new features will enhance your annual meeting experience
Visit the RSNA Connections Center, the popular hub located in Lakeside Center East, Level 3, to experience a full schedule of entertainment and educational presentations. The updated floor plan includes expanded lounge seating, dedicated networking and meeting areas. You’ll also find helpful RSNA staff—wearing blue vests or jackets—standing by to answer your questions about the meeting and RSNA. It’s the perfect setting to relax, recharge and connect.
Meeting Information & Member Services
Whether you need information about RSNA 2023 or are looking for help with your membership, the staff at our redesigned Meeting Information & Member Services desk has the answers to your questions. Learn about:
- Annual meeting and Virtual Access
- Career Connect
- Image Wisely®
- Informatics products
- International programs
- Journal subscriptions
- Membership renewals and payments
- Online Education
- Radiology Cares®: The Art of Patient-Centered Practice
We recently expanded our badge ribbon choices. Pick up yours, including those for select committee, council or group work, on our self-service Ribbon Wall located in the Meeting Information & Member Services area.
NEW! RSNA Connect: Coffee, Cocoa And Conversation
Connect with your community and meet in person for informal conversations about current topics in radiology. Throughout the week in Lakeside Center East in the lounge space overlooking Lake Michigan, you can join gatherings centered on:
- RSNA 2023 – Meet new colleagues and learn tips and tricks for navigating the annual meeting and Chicago.
- ChatGPT & Generative AI – Let’s discuss this fast-growing technology and compare thoughts on the benefits and challenges it presents.
- DEI – Join members of the RSNA Committee on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and connect with other meeting attendees interested in promoting diversity, advocacy and allyship in radiology.
- Quality & Safety – Sponsored by the RSNA Quality Improvement Committee, this discussion will focus on customizing your platforms to meet quality and safety standards and leveraging EHR for quality and safety.
- Sustainability – Share ideas—large and small—about how we can improve radiology’s environmental impact.
Find dates and times for all RSNA Connect meetups at Meeting.RSNA.org.
R&E Booth and Donor Suite
Join us at the R&E Booth and Donor Suite to learn more about R&E Foundation activities, including current grant and award recipients, available grants, and individual, private practice and corporate donors. Donors who contribute at least $300 onsite or during the giving year may visit the Suite for access to computers, a coat room, cozy seating and light refreshments.
Discovery Theater Entertainment and Activities
Throughout the week, the Discovery Theater is home to informative programming and entertainment. Relax and unwind with a lineup of diverse events and performances including local musicians. Visit Meeting Central (Meeting.RSNA.org) or the meeting app to view the complete theater schedule by filtering on Meeting Extras.
‘We Are Radiology’ String Art Installation
Join us in designing a one-of-a-kind, interactive string art creation representing the unity and diversity of our annual meeting attendees. Stop by the We Are Radiology String Art Installation in the Meeting Information & Member Services area and guide your thread through the pins as you answer a few simple questions. Check back frequently throughout the meeting to see the design change and grow as more strings are added, revealing how our unique perspectives and backgrounds make up the radiology community.
You’ll find the latest RSNA-branded merchandise at the RSNA Shop. Don’t miss the chance to take home a souvenir or buy team gifts including a reusable water bottle, the coveted MRI mug or an adorable plush panda or tiger. Shop early—supplies are limited.